We offer a wide range of Slant Ampoule Sticker Labeling Machine that is fabricated using high quality components. These cater to the needs of various industries and are offered at industry prices. Further, these are available with optional accessories like printing devices. In addition, these are offered with the A.C. Drives for speed controls and no objects no label systems objects sensors and label sensors.
Mode Of Operation & Descriptions:
- The machine apply labels ampoules, vials and other cylindrical containers with diameter from 10mm minimum to 45mm maximum.
- It uses sticker labels having width of 20mm minimum and a length of 40mm minimum to a width of 50mm maximum and length of 100mm maximum from the sticker roll.
- The rated output is 150 containers per minute maximum. It is recommended to use labels of 52 to 55 gems to achieve rated output. The mechanical machine speed is variable unto this rated output.
- The Loading hopper releases containers into a roller conveyor in which each containers each held some distance by separators rollers and back up guide are passed to the labeling station in an upright position.
- When the ampoules/vials reaches to the labeling station, the sensor operates the servo motor. At this point of time, the sticker touches the ampoules/vials and wrapped over the ampoules/vials by the driven belt on roller.
- Then Rubber belts press the Labels on ampoules/vials during passing through Rubber belt.
- The labeled ampoules/vials pushed to unloading tray.
- Electrical Rating: 0.5 HP
- Power Characteristic: 230 Volts, 1 phase
- Dimensions: 1500 mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 1200mm (H)
- Net Weight: 400 KGS.
- Output/Hour: 6000 TO 9000 objects
- Ampoules Size: 1ml to 10 ampoules
- Vials Sizes: 2ml to 30 ml vials